COVID Precautions at the Brierley Hill B&B
As restrictions are being removed, here at the Brierley Hill we are cautiously moving with the times and easing some of our own precautions. In particular:
- Fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear masks
- While we monitor the CDC guidance, particularly regarding surface transmission of COVID, we are still maintaining our other precautionary procedures
- Warm smiles and elbow bumps are still replacing handshakes and hugs, but our hospitality remains undiminished
- We will not enter your room during your stay unless requested. Please let us know if you need us to replenish any towels or amenities.
- We are regularly disinfecting all commonly used public surfaces using extra powerful disinfectant
- We have provided hand sanitizer in our public areas
- Brierley Hill owners and staff carry out a daily health check, are fully briefed and performing necessary personal hygiene precautions and Volker, Barbara and all staff are fully vaccinated.
- The Brierley Hill is taking additional hygiene and social distancing measures to protect our guests, staff and community from COVID-19. However, due to the nature of this illness, its method of transmission and the difficulty in early diagnosis, we cannot guarantee your complete safety. We are therefore unable to accept any liability for infection by COVID-19 that may occur as a result of your stay at the Brierley Hill B&B. You therefore confirm that your stay at the Brierley Hill B&B is at your own risk in relation to COVID-19.